The Practical Golf Forum Is Live! Join the Conversation to Enter Our $6,000 Giveaway
Since 2015, more than 5 million golfers have visited Practical Golf from around the world. I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with many of you directly and made a ton of friends. Now it’s time for all of you to meet each other and help build a community around our shared interests in the game we love.
Today I am launching the Practical Golf Forum! I hope to build a strong community, and I think a lot will be possible down the road (trips, special offers for members, giveaways etc.)
To get the “conversation started” I have a ton of prizes available. These are all products that I support and use myself, and I want to thank my partners for their support. There are close to 40 chances to win and $6,000 worth of prizes available. We will be giving prizes based on who are the most engaged users in the first 30 days. Honest participation will be rewarded
To enter, please visit the forum here. You must register for an account, and then you can start replying to existing threads or creating new topics. I have created an introductory thread here.
Here is the list of prizes available. I hope to see you there!
- Callaway Mavrik Driver ($499.99)
- Swing Caddie SC300 Launch Monitor ($499)
- Swing Caddie SC200 Launch Monitor ($349)
- SeeMore Milled Putter w/ Skype Virtual Fitting ($400)
- Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor ($499)
- Redvanly Polo ($95)
- Perfect Practice Putting Mats – Compact Edition ($139), Standard Edition ($169), and XL Edition ($199)
- Precision Pro NX9 Slope Rangefinder ($269)
- PRGR Launch Monitor ($199)
- Tillinger Etiquette Polo ($68)
- Jones Sports Utility Trouper Bag w/ Practical Golf Logo ($240) and Utility Cooler ($65)
- Rhoback Polo & Hat ($108)
- SuperSpeed Golf OverSpeed Training Set ($199) and SuperSpeed C Trainer ($99)
- Shot Scope V3 GPS Watch & Performance Tracking System ($199)
- Summit Brands Gift Certificates – B.Draddy ($100), Zero Restriction ($100), Fairway & Greene ($100)
- Sub 70 Golf Wedge ($89)
- 3-Dozen Snell Golf Balls ($99)
- 5 Subscriptions to DECADE Foundations Course Management App ($500)
- Orange Whip Trainer ($109)
- Swannies Golf Polo ($59), Layer ($75), and Hat ($27)
- Subscription to Adam Young’s Strike Plan ($59) and Accuracy Plan ($59)
- One Year Subscription to the Golfer’s Journal ($75)
- Practical Golf Hat ($25)
- Practical Golf Caddie Towel ($25)
Mark Clayton says
Congratulation Jon This is awesome.
Any readers out there from NJ? Specifically the “Jersey Shore”?