Leslie Park Information:
Leslie Park Description:
Leslie Park Golf Course is Ann Arbor’s Favorite Golf Course. Located in the rolling hills of northern Ann Arbor, this Championship layout was designed by E. Lawrence Packard and opened in 1967, with renovations performed in 1995 by Arthur Hills. “I thought this was the perfect piece of land to create a great golf course… It had everything you could hope for, and the natural roll of the land was beautiful.” E Lawrence Packard – Golf course architect of Leslie Park Golf Course.
Leslie Park is the recipient of several prominent awards, such as Golf Digest’s #1 Municipal Course in Michigan, Ann Arbor News’ Best Place to Golf, Michigan Golfer’s Top Ten Muni’s, and Michigan Golf Network’s Top Ten Funnest to Play.
- “The best municipal golf course in the State of Michigan!” – Golf Digest
- One of the “Top 20 Municipal Courses in America” – Gear Patrol
- “A beautiful 4.5 star golf course.” – Golf Digest
- “One of Michigan’s top 10 fun golf courses to play.” – Michigan Talk Network
- “Ann Arbor’s best golf public golf course.” – eCurrent Magazine
- “Best place to play golf.” – Ann Arbor News
- “A must play in Southeast Michigan.” – Michigan Golfer